Friday, December 14, 2007

Adios Ratislav

Hi, everybody,


it was pleasure for me to spend couple of months with all of you. I hope you will keep me in good memory as I will do. It was very nice time here and I will like to stop here if being around. I hopefully helped little bit our team to overcome couple of tedious things and learned something as well.



My private email address is rostro_xxx@yahoo.com. I would appreciate any of your personal email addresses which you would like to send to me.



Good luck and byeee



Rasi J



P.S. I left couple of beers of various slovak & czech brands in frig upstairs, as 3 light lager beers, 2 Premium (full) lager beers, one Premium dark. You may open it all together and try it, there is a lot of stuff like that and even better in Czech and Slovak republics so it might be a guess for some trip at next sommer



Ratislaf era un tipo muy dedicado a su trabajo. Llegaba temprano y se iba tarde. No alterne mucho con el asi que honestamente no lo voy a extrañar mucho, pero se le agradece el detalle de las cervezas.

0 salpicadas:

Post a Comment